Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock..

So, there must be something in the water around here lately. It seems like everyone is getting pregnant. I'd say about half of my friends either have a child already or they are currently pregnant. I know to be smart, and have a stable job, house, and money before starting my family. However, I am still a woman, I want to start a family soon. Hopefully in the next year or so. I have brought this up to my current boyfriend, he is a little younger than me, he says he wants a family but is scared to start one. I don't blame him actually i mean i know that i want to start a family but i am mostly going upon my biological time clock and not looking at the big picture.

Part of me wishes that i would accidentally get pregnant so I dont have to think about all the consequenses sounds bad right? I mean that because then it wouldn't be something that i planned and thinking it through would no longer apply. I wouldn't do that anyways however since i know its not fair. plus i am on birth control kinda hard to have a oopsie when your on the pill.

Ugh sometimes i hate being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment