Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve!

Finally 2011 is going to be over, hasn't been a good year. Thought it would be my year actually though., I had a blast thru the begining of 2011 then met my new boyfriend in the middle of 2011, however my mom got real sick in this year. By the time help finally arrived at her door, she was almost on death's door. I quit my job to stay home and take care of her with help from my dad. She now is better, back to her old self again, I find myself in tears sometimes just thinking about how hard it was,and how close we were to loosing her.

Then, mid December my cousin committed suicide, he was only 16 infact had just turned 16. It's sad cause he was my cousin on my dad's side so him and I shared the same last name. Something affects you more I feel when the names are the same or, they connect in some way. I wasn't super close to him, but I still was hit hard by it, we have had 2 suicides in our family now, and that's 2 too many.

What am I doing for the new years? Not too sure, have alot of offers but nothing that im sticking with. Im jobless at the moment so can't even afford to go out and get a bottle of champagne. But, we will see, my boyfriend has to work tonight so im really hoping he doesn't have to work past midnight.

Well, think im going to go and start my day, see where it leads me. I will see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment