Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years is comin fast...

Hey guys, Im tryin to figure out what to do this new years. I made a bunch of friends last winter, however as I got into a relationship I didn't find it fun to go to ladies night anymore, cause my boyfriend couldn't go. Now, i know what your thinking ," oh what you can only have fun with your boyfriend?" No, but one of my friends boyfriend works at the place, and everyone else who has one in our group has a choice if they want to go or not. Mine, has a clipped license so he can't go. Its not fun to go out drinkin with you know that your boyfriend is sitting at home doing nothing. So ive lost contact with alot of them, part of me is fine with it cause i feel they were only my party friends not close ones. I thought one of them was close, infact we almost moved in together. But she turned out to be fake just like the rest of them.

Sorry i dont wanna party and drink all the time, that doesn't mean we can't hang out and chill outside of the bar. Now i will say a few of them did text me to hang out outside of the bar, but very few. Makes me sorta sad, but i gotta keep thinkin, I met them when i broke up with my old boyfriend and i kinda think they saved me from going back to him. They kept my mind off of him and kept me busy.

Well, hopefully ill find a sure thing to do on New years, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment