Thursday, December 29, 2011

Up again...

I usually only get 3 hours of sleep each night, not sure why. Frustrating kinda, before I got my lap top it sure was, nothing to do. I can only watch so much of American Life of a Teenager before I wanna rip my hair out. Usually Ill play Sims on the Xbox that usually passes up a good amount of time. I live with my boyfriend, so he has no problem with sleeping in, that's for sure.

Anyways, so what I was talking about before, Kathy is about 20 weeks along, according to what she heard from the doctor, she found out it was a girl. How do I feel? It's really none of my business i know that, but i feel like im dragged into this because im living with Tommy as well and as we know he is the father of the baby. Its constantly talked about, really getting old in my opinion. I feel sorta bad for her, cause i know her thoughts and intentions are not in the right place, from what i think she is only keeping her baby cause she wants to hold on to Tommy. Even though there is no way she can afford to keep the baby. Makes me sorta upset to know that she would risk the child's life and up bringing because she wants to keep a guy. But i guess to everyone their own.

Well imma try and get some sleep, hope I can get a few more hours in, if not, sure you will see another post from me in a few mins. Night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment