Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The other girl

Ok so Im new at this, but here goes nothing...

So I recently have started dating this wonderful guy, he has a buddy that lives with him. I actually met my boyfriend through his friend (we will call him Tommy) Well Tommy started dating this girl who we will call Kathy, she seems nice, however later down the road she crossed lines that I can't now get myself to be complete friends with her. Anyways, I moved in with my boyfriend and his family, Tommy, my boyfriend, Kathy and myself all shared ONE room, yeah ONE. It wasn't really anything that I couldn't live with until I find out that before I came into the picture my boyfriend had a crush on her.

She is the type of girl who flirts super bad, flaunts her body, all the stuff that I'm most insecure about she had. Now imagine finding this out, now having to share a room with her in there. Many times she would walk around the room in her booty shorts, bending over at the waist right infront of my boyfriend and I, which really made me upset. I trust him and know that he wouldn't do anything with her. Also I know that the more he got to know her the more he knows shes an air head.

I thought I was finally going to get some relief when Tommy and her broke up, she went home. I was finally happy since now I don't have to worry about her whipping out her chest infront of everyone including my boyfriend! I feel like I sound really childish but for some reason just hearing her name is like nails on a chalk board. Well now, we find out she is pregnant with Tommy's child (as far as we know) so I am hearing her name more and more each day.

Am I really being childish about this all?

No comments:

Post a Comment